UAB Programa d'Acollida d'Estudiants d'Intercanvi

Bienvenid@s a Barcelona y a la UAB. Durante este semestre o curso viviréis muchas experiencias y el objetivo de este blog es que las compartáis con el resto de estudiantes de intercambio ;-)

dimecres, d’octubre 04, 2006

Welcome Act: the outcome

Dear students,
First of all, I would like to thank you all for coming last week. We didn't expect such a success, that's why we booked the cinema instead of the conference room at the Facultat de Lletres. I hope you enjoyed the acts and I hope that the information we gave you will be useful for your stay at the campus. Besides, I want you to know that you can come to my office whenever you have doubts or need help. You'll find me at the "Edifici d'Estudiants" (Plaça Cívica), Office R107, on
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9'00-14'00
Tuesday and Thursday, 9'00-11'00 and 13'00-16'00
If you can't come within my office hours, you can send me an e-mail (intercanvi.estudiants@uab.es) or phone me (935814383) and I'll do my best to help you.

Within the Exchange Students Welcome Programme, I'll organise some one-day trips for you to discover some aspects of the catalan culture. I encourage you all to take part in those activities if you can, because they'll cost you very little (the UAB will pay the rest of the price). If you want to have special discounts at museums and receive more information about touristic activities in the city, you should go to BCU (Barcelona Centre Universitari) and get inscribed there. For more information, visit their homepage: http://www.bcu.cesca.es .

And last but not least I wish you have a nice stay here and enjoy life at the city and at the campus!
Yours sincerely
Lídia Roig
(Programa d'Acollida, Edifici d'Estudiants)